Featuring sessions from trust fundraisers and funders from around the world, our aim is to give you the skills, inspiration and confidence to be bold in the way we respond to the current challenges.
During the day we will look at a range of topics, including:
- How we work with other teams within our own charity to get the information and support we need to be successful
- How we build mutually-beneficial relationships with funders
- How we get our message across in a way that stands out and resonates with trusts
- How we build our own confidence and resilience
- What we want the future of trust fundraising to look like and how we get there
- What trust fundraising looks like from the perspective of funders
The conference will be broadcast online on Friday 4 December. There’ll be two streams:
- The “Ins” – looking at the work we do within our charities and how we develop the internal relationships and processes we need to succeed
- The “Outs” – focusing on the relationships we build with funders and our role in forging connections with people outside of our charity
There will also be bonus download sessions and resources included in your ticket. And don’t worry if you can’t join us on the day. Ticket holders will get access to all the content for a further 30 days to enjoy the sessions at your leisure, wherever you are in the world.
And that’s not all!
As part of the conference we will be setting up our own grant-giving trust and making some grants of our own. You will have a chance to submit a proposal to the trust and 70 delegates will have the chance to step into the role of Trustee to help us decide how to award the grants.
Real applications. Real projects. Real grants.
Tickets are now on sale, with Early Bird discounts available. So don’t be that fundraiser that leaves it until 1 minute before the deadline. Book your place today!