Lisa Sargent - How To Break Free From Boring Fundraising Appeals…Forever!
What You Get
- A 45 minute video session with expert Lisa Sargent
- Bonus! A 15 minute session with John Lepp about best practice in Design
- "Art of the Offer": Your 2-Page Tip Sheet for Developing Stronger Fundraising Offers for Your Appeals
- Lisa Sargent's 21-½ Tips for Writing Better Fundraising Materials 4-Page Guide
- Better Appeal Checklist
- Lisa Sargent’s List of Recommended Reading and Resources
- Discount coupon for the Fundraising Everywhere Festival
Why Buy This Package?
- Get expert training from one of the world's leading direct mail experts
- Lifetime access to all these resources
- Use the resources to train your team, new starters, your board
- Templates / guide will help you develop and improve your own appeals
- Avail of the special time limited discount - get all this for only €10
About This Session
- Invest 45 minutes with international award-winning fundraising copywriter Lisa Sargent and discover how to apply her essential tools and techniques for writing (far) more effective appeals.
- You’ll focus on direct mail, still the biggest driver of fundraising revenue and retention – but touch on adapting for today’s multi-channel campaigns – as Sargent shows you how to: find and fix the fatal flaws of any fundraising letter.
- Apply the four-part formula professional copywriters use to consistently develop solid appeals… interpret storytelling brain science and the key drivers of philanthropic giving.
- PLUS how to put it all together using a crash-course adaptation of Sargent’s “method copywriting” approach to crafting emotional appeals that speak straight to your donor’s heart.
- End with a trifecta of takeaways to use for future critiques and keeping your writing clear and compelling.
- Don’t miss your chance to see what winning writers do, and break free of boring fundraising appeals… forever!
About Lisa Sargent
- International award-winning donor communications specialist Lisa Sargent has been called “one of the finest copywriters on the planet.”
- Because she is often found behind the keyboard crafting successful direct mail and multi-channel fundraising appeals, newsletters, and other donor-delighting campaigns, Sargent speaks, writes, and trains on what works: delivering proven production perspectives, results-based advice, roll-up-your-sleeves takeaways, and a bounty of behavioral science, with spunk and inspiration.
- Sargent’s free Donor Thank-You Letter Clinics were named one of the world’s “top 10 gifts for fundraisers” by SOFII (Showcase of Fundraising Innovation and Inspiration) and remain the most-ever visited exhibit there, with 100,000+ visits to date.
- She puts her heart and soul into past and present clients including: Trócaire, Best Friends Animal Society, Shriners Hospitals for Children, Merchants Quay Ireland, ChildVision, Northwestern Memorial Foundation, Alley Cat Allies, Animals Asia, Group Health Foundation, and more.