Emma Lewzey - 4 Crucial Steps To Raising More 5, 6 and 7-Figure Gifts (At Any Size Shop!)
What You Get
- A 45 minute video session with expert Emma Lewzey
- Bonus! A 15 minute session with Camille St Omer Donaldson about donor conversations
- Discount coupon for the Fundraising Everywhere Festival
Why Buy This Package?
- Get expert training from one of the world's leading major gifts experts
- Lifetime access to all these resources
- Use the resources to train your team, new starters, your board
- Avail of the special time limited discount - get all this for only €10
About This Session
- Invest 45 minutes with international award-winning fundraising copywriter Lisa Sargent and discover how to apply her essential tools and techniques for writing (far) more effective appeals.
- You’ll focus on direct mail, still the biggest driver of fundraising revenue and retention – but touch on adapting for today’s multi-channel campaigns – as Sargent shows you how to: find and fix the fatal flaws of any fundraising letter.
- Apply the four-part formula professional copywriters use to consistently develop solid appeals… interpret storytelling brain science and the key drivers of philanthropic giving.
- PLUS how to put it all together using a crash-course adaptation of Sargent’s “method copywriting” approach to crafting emotional appeals that speak straight to your donor’s heart.
- End with a trifecta of takeaways to use for future critiques and keeping your writing clear and compelling.
- Don’t miss your chance to see what winning writers do, and break free of boring fundraising appeals… forever!
About this session
- Even if you’re a smaller shop, you can take practical action to land more big gifts for your great cause!
- During this session, you’ll learn the 4 important steps you need to take to start raising larger donations for your mission, including:
- where to look for major donors to build your pipeline
- what you need to create irresistible giving opportunities,
- and how to land that elusive donor meeting.
About Emma Lewzey
- Emma Lewzey has 20+ years’ experience raising millions of dollars across the arts, education, health and human services sectors.
- She’s the founder of Blue Sky Philanthropy, where she works with non-profits to increase their revenue and exceed their fundraising goals by helping them raise more 5, 6 and 7-figure donations.