FULLY BOOKED! Fundraising Everywhere Foundation Trustee Meeting – Sign up for WAITING LIST only!
Ever wondered what goes on in a foundation grant meeting? This is your chance to see for yourself!
As part of our Trust Fundraising Virtual Summit we have created the Fundraising Everywhere Foundation. During the conference we will be giving real grants to real projects…but we need your help to decide who to fund.
As a ticket booker for #TrustSummit we are giving you the chance to step into the shoes of a trustee of a grant-making foundation to see what life is like on the other side of the fence. By signing up to one of our virtual trustee meetings you will work with colleagues from around the world to review proposals and come to a decision on which one to fund.
Here’s how it works:
- Sign up to one of the ten virtual meetings (There are available on a first-come, first served basis. Please only sign up to one to give as many people as possible the chance to experience this!)
- You will receive a copy of the shortlisted proposals one week before your virtual meeting. Please read them in advance of the meeting.
- The meetings will be held on Zoom. You will be introduced to your fellow trustees and to the Foundation Administrator.
- The Foundation Administrator will remind the trustees of the Foundation’s aims and their responsibilities as trustees
- You will then have an hour to discuss the proposals with your fellow trustees. At the end of this hour you will be asked to make a decision on which of the proposals you would like to fund.
The ten virtual meetings are:
- Mon 26th Oct – 11am (GMT)
- Tues 27th Oct – 2pm (GMT)
- Weds 28th Oct – 11am (GMT)
- Thurs 29th – 2pm (GMT)
- Fri 30th – 11am (GMT)
- Mon 2nd Nov – 2pm (GMT)
- Tues 3rd Nov – 11am (GMT)
- Weds 4th Nov – 2pm (GMT)
- Thurs 5th Nov – 11am (GMT)
- Fri 6th Nov – 2pm (GMT)
Before signing up, please note the following:
- You will get much more out of this session if you have read the proposals in advance. Please make sure you have time during the week before the meeting to read the proposals.
- The proposals are all real – the charities and projects all exist. We ask you to treat the proposals – and the information they contain – confidential throughout.
- The virtual meeting will be recorded. The videos of the full sessions will be made available to delegates attending the Trust Summit, and extracts from the meetings will be used as part of one of the conference sessions. If you are unhappy being recorded we would encourage you not to sign up to take part in this exercise.
- If, for any reason, you can no longer attend the meeting please let us know. We are expecting this to be popular, with demand for places exceeding the number of spaces available. We will be operating a waiting list for these sessions if spaces become available.
- The final decisions on who to fund will be based on the outcomes from the ten meetings. We will announce the grants on Friday 4th December at Fundraising Everywhere’s Trust Fundraising Virtual Summit.