SHOP FOR TICKETS
Fundraising Strategy Virtual Summit
March 18th, 2021 I 12pm GMT
Join us for the first global virtual conference dedicated to fundraising strategy, in partnership with 3rd Sector Mission Control.
If you’re a sole fundraiser, a fundraiser working in a team, a fundraising leader, or a non-fundraiser looking to understand the role you can play to support it within your organisation, this summit is for you.
How should you build your fundraising strategy and, once you have done so, how will you implement it successfully?
Featuring sessions with practical advice, case studies and opinion pieces from fundraising experts from around the world, our aim is to give you the skills, inspiration and confidence to shape and implement your organisation’s fundraising strategy so that you can change the world.
During the day we will look at a range of topics, including:
- What does ‘strategy’ mean?
- How to decide on the right things to do, and in the right order
- How to bring people with you, particularly trustees and non-fundraising team members
- How to strike the balance between right now and the future
- How to keep it “live”, to manage risks and red flags, and how to decide whether to “pivot” or plot the same course
- How to define fundraising strategy, and understand the difference between your strategy, your action plan, and your tactics
- How to develop and implement a fundraising strategy for a wide range of income streams
- How you can still be strategic with your fundraising in a fast-changing world
Book early to reserve your place at the discounted early-bird price of €55.